Tuesday 4 October 2016

My top 10 places in Vancouver

My top 10 places in Vancouver,

- Whytecliff Park
The park is located in West Vancouver, it is perfect for hiking, walking, swimming and underwater diving

- Revolver coffee
This coffee shop is located at 325 CAMBIE ST.
I usually order the Latte, it's my favorite. They have so many choices of coffee, plus the location is great

- Stanley Park
Awesome to explore the natural West Coast rainforest and enjoy scenic views of water, mountains, sky, and majestic trees along the Seawall. Discover kilometres of trails and beautiful beaches.

- La belle patate
This restaurant is located at 1215 Davie st
I always order the traditional poutine, for me it's the best, in that video Alex had the smoked meat

- The Granville Island Tea Company
Granville Island Tea Co. can be found inside the PUBLIC MARKET on Granville Island
Don't hesitate to go there and try their tea

- Dragon Ball
This bubble tea shop is located at 1007 W King Edward Ave
I always order the banana slush, mmmh delicious !!

- Gastown
This is Vancouver’s historic heart and the center of design, culture, food and fashion.

- Guu Izakaya
This restaurant is located at 838 Thurlow St
We ordered: Chicken karaage
Beef and tuna tataki
Pan fried scallop, mussels, broussel sprouts


No comments:

Post a Comment